bumpin buick

2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

I have spent the past 6 months or more getting this system together. Here is the equipment.

RF T40001bd

2 Loaded BTL 15" D1s

EA 200Amp

7cuft tuned to 36hz box by Vitveet

Alpine W200 H/U

JL and Stinger 1/0awg

5 Stinger SPV70s

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

Lookin good man, love the work good detail. I like that battery/amp rack very creative. Cant wait to see this finished with vids!!! Keep it up man.

Lookin good man, love the work good detail. I like that battery/amp rack very creative. Cant wait to see this finished with vids!!! Keep it up man.

Thanks I should have the box waiting at my house when I go home in the next week or two and amp is shipped to be repaired as it has internal damage, should be done in the next week. So hopefully its all done soon. :D

nice install, you gonna paint, carpet the box, or leave it bare?

Vitveet carpeted the box I just dont have pics of it yet all done

lookin really good, really like the amp rack even though i would have pre-drilled the holes as i can see that the ends split, but no biggy, its just an amp rack

Nice lookin install. Definitely got some weight in the back end there now. The W200 looks right at home in the dash too.

wow I never pictured that the T40001 was that big!!! I had the T10001 and I though that it was big.

lookin really good, really like the amp rack even though i would have pre-drilled the holes as i can see that the ends split, but no biggy, its just an amp rack

Actually they were predrilled and I even used a countersink bit on them too. I used a shitty drill and it was about 20degrees out so thats why Im thinking it split, either way im redoing it when I get home, thanks though

Nice looking *****runner bumpin!

Nice lookin install. Definitely got some weight in the back end there now. The W200 looks right at home in the dash too.

looks good so far, I like the battery/amp rack idea you got there :)

looks nice..how much was those batteries?

wow, pure sex

good work! all that time you've put into acquiring all this stuff is finally paying off!

wow I never pictured that the T40001 was that big!!! I had the T10001 and I though that it was big.

coming along very nice.

Thanks everyone, glad to know all the money and work was worth something