2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

Nice lookin install. Definitely got some weight in the back end there now. The W200 looks right at home in the dash too.

lookin really good, really like the amp rack even though i would have pre-drilled the holes as i can see that the ends split, but no biggy, its just an amp rack
Actually they were predrilled and I even used a countersink bit on them too. I used a shitty drill and it was about 20degrees out so thats why Im thinking it split, either way im redoing it when I get home, thanks though

Nice looking *****runner bumpin!
Nice lookin install. Definitely got some weight in the back end there now. The W200 looks right at home in the dash too.
looks good so far, I like the battery/amp rack idea you got there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
looks nice..how much was those batteries?
wow, pure sex
good work! all that time you've put into acquiring all this stuff is finally paying off!
wow I never pictured that the T40001 was that big!!! I had the T10001 and I though that it was big.
coming along very nice.
Thanks everyone, glad to know all the money and work was worth something

Dis makes me wanna start a build process again...
I shouldnt have sold my stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I know youll get back into it sooner or later

ah i saw it yesterday shits clean son
yours is going to be pretty sick too, make sure you get a build log up of that too

love the amp rack, very nice
Thanks it took me a couple trys to get what I wanted, I first made a rack that went on the back of my seats and it looked dumb having the amp at a downward angle so I tried a few other small things and ended up with how it was now, simple and effective.

wow, thats effing nice man!wow, just.. wow..

want wait till vids man..

what are the specs on that box bro?
I will get vids as soon as its all together and working. Probobly be in two weeks

Vitveet built the box to 7cu ft. and tuned to 36hz.

lookin like a well thought out SPL setup... but i would not use MDF for that amprack. i had a friend make one out of MDF and after a while the vibrations from his 2 15's shook it apart. unless you got copious amounts of wood glue on there i would make it with some nice ply.

but thats just my .02.

otherwise, good looks on the charging system. props to some one who actually thought out their installation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.