toop

First carpet job and maybe the last lol *pics*

The main part wasn't too bad at all...only problem I ran into was a bit too much cement and it seeped thru the carpet....normally wouldn't mind but it had to happen on the front...oh well not bad still.

Now for the sides....I had no clue what to do. I tried folding over and cutting a straight diagonal....but it didnt work AT ALL. So I was getting tired of thinking....decided to get a staple gun and go ghetto. Only the sides and they are not seen in my trunk anyways.

Whatcha think?

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Looks from the trunk!! I've been debatin trying carpeting as well. The only reason I havn't is b/c it would probably turn out worse then that, lol

Jon

gotta take your time on that kinda stuff man

01 Acura CL

Eclipse CD3200

Rainbow SLC 265 Active

Sundown: SAX-50.4D

..............SAE-1000D

Diamond D6 10" d2 sub

...........-.80 cu. ft FG sealed

Agreed

93 Infiniti J30t

Alpine 9815

References: hemiscott, ngsm13, DaveT, j3bus2k3, amedeuce, Fi Car Audio, Toxic Tuan, Asaner85, TreyE, DHoward, pike110, molurus73, vitveet, haunther, lilmaniac2, TeamPSI, kotec123, woody89, Kagymp5, teamquakecelica, negative3five, jblayz1

I tried....but had NO clue how to do the side and just kinda jumped in on it. While we're on the topic....how DO I go about carpeting the sides?

better than me

Yeah this thing is mint. you pay $300+ship and wait 2-3 wks from FI.

shipping is free

Alright then,

Price is 250 Shipped

:laugh:

i hate doing sides,mine always look like crap!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But see that's with the rabit edges...I didn't do that or have a router to do so.

I was just searching for that. Maybe i should put it in my sig???? :eyebrow:

Yes please.

References:

Caraudio.com

Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprknglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pimp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.netherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789

Carstereos.org

Wackii,BrownNoiseBob

Explorer4x4.com

Fordexplorer157

Mp3car.com

StLB5,Coolskys05

I know there is more ill try to find them.

For a first timer, i think it looks great. My first couple times for carpeting sucks also. Well the sides were the sucky part. Just do more enclosure and you will start getting the hang of it.

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

Better?

omg yes!

References:

Caraudio.com

Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprknglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pimp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.netherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789

Carstereos.org

Wackii,BrownNoiseBob

Explorer4x4.com

Fordexplorer157

Mp3car.com

StLB5,Coolskys05

Clean install on the amp.

1998 4Runner:

Headunit -Pioneer 590iB

Sub -15" Type R :crazy:

Sub Amp -Hifonics BXI2006D

Amp -Kicker zx650.4

Main Battery -Red Top Optima

Second Battery -Blue Top Optima

Box -3.5cf tuned to 32hz

Wire -Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

1991 Civic Hatchback:

Headunit Sony CD7000

Main Battery -Blue Top Optima

Sub -12" Alpine Type X

Amp -Hifonics BXI1205D

Oh yeah....only spray paint I had and wanted to get it done. Had no car at the moment so couldn't get out to buy some. They also won't sell to me anyways since I'm only 17 :\

Oh yeah....only spray paint I had and wanted to get it done. Had no car at the moment so couldn't get out to buy some. They also won't sell to me anyways since I'm only 17 :\

I have had that problem it sucks as.

References:

Caraudio.com

Carstereos.org

Wackii,BrownNoiseBob

Explorer4x4.com

Fordexplorer157

Mp3car.com

StLB5,Coolskys05

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now