SOLD Zapco DC Digital 650.6 Amp and DRC-SL Controller

hemi4me?
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello everyone, I have an amp for sale as well as a DRC-SL Amplifier controller with teh Book, Box, and the CD with the cord to connect to the PC or Laptop.

These items are in awesome working condition and perfect working order. I also have 2 DIN cables I am not sure the length but I think they are over 17 feet because they stretch from under my dash to the back of the trunk in the bottom!

I will sell them as follows and no trades I am selling the car.

$600 Shipped for the DC 650.6 6 channel amp or $725 if you want the Amp and the DRC-SL too.

SPECS: http://www.zapco.com/prod/DC_Ref/DC_6506Frame.htm

If you want to add the DRC-SL alone I would sell it for $165 shipped.

If you would like the 2 symbilink cables add $40.00 or $25 if you buy the amp.

Email smartbet2@gmail.com if you have any questions. I will add pics of the DRC later, thought I had some at work and I do not.

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

Hello everyone, I am parting out my 300C SRT8 System. Below are pics of all the items and also I have some trade options.
PLEASE DO NOT PM, I AM USING A BLACKBERRY MOST OF THE DAY! Email only to smartbet2@gmail.com. I have PERFECT Ebay feedback smart-wheeler-dealer also!

1. Dynaudio 3 way SOLD

2. Kick Panels for $180 for the pair and your kick panels in return or $250 and you can keep your stockers.

3. Zapco DC Digital 650.6 6 channel amp channels can be bridged to 3 channels. $620 Shipped.

4. Zapco DRC Amp controller in the box $150 Shipped with instructions.

5. Sub enclosure and rear deck. $400 Shipped (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

6. Wheels Magnum Powder Coated SRT8 Forged Aluminum and Falken tires with road hazard warranty from Discount Tire. $1400 Shipped $1220 Local

7. In dash Factory Navigation, AM FM, 6 Disc changer $400 and your factory 300C in dash cd player with no nav. (must have trade) or $600 with no trade

8. Factory IPOD Adapter for 300C or other chrysler cars (from the manufacturer not aftermarket $100 Shipped.
what's the deal?

why a new price from yesterday?

That was the price before shipping... I copied and pasted it from a local site link.

And if you liked the $150 price should have jumped on it LOL

I also raised the price for the subs from $150 to $350 and it sold for $350 hahahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.