SOLD 12 Optima g31 Yellow Tops $150

roarzorz
10+ year member

lulzorz
vag
$150 shipped each. Great condition.

100_0865.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the G31 and the D31? I had the D31 in my trunk for a while, and I kinda regret getting rid of it. It was 1125 CA, 900 CCA 155 RC, and 75 AH. What are these rated at?

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the G31 and the D31? I had the D31 in my trunk for a while, and I kinda regret getting rid of it. It was 1125 CA, 900 CCA 155 RC, and 75 AH. What are these rated at?
Nothing, G just stands for group size. There are 3 different models for the G31 YT, only difference is the type of terminal.

g31 = group31

They aren't pictured but I have 4 of these with stud posts for sale as well. If you would prefer a stud instead of auto with terminals just let me know. The terminals seen on the batteries will be included with them. The aluminum bars will not.

Nothing, G just stands for group size. There are 3 different models for the G31 YT, only difference is the type of terminal.
That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. I had the D31A which had the standard top posts. The 31T has the top stud, then the blue top has both, the D31M. It's exactly the same as the D31A and the D31T to every respect, except it's blue and it's got both studs and posts. Sorry to thread jack there, good luck with your sale. These are awesome batteries.

They all have the date punched out from when they were purchased.

There is only 4 auto posts left and 3 with stud posts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.