Zapco AG 750 - need electrical help!

Participant count
  • Participants list
Hi guys, I just bought a zapco ag 750 at a tag sale for $40, the guy claimed it worked great but when I got it home I opened it up to take a look and noticed a resistor was missing, also both "x1 x10" switches are broken!

I can't find these switches anywhere and I've emailed Zapco with no reply. Can I use the amp if the connections are left open? Or could I possibly put some small solder points on the connections (for the x1 x10 switch in the position I need?

Also I'm not sure what resistor I need! It's listed as R84 and is near the right side, pictures are included so you'll know what I'm talking about.

Or perhaps someone has the same amp and can just take a look at it for me?

Thanks for all the help!

The missing resistor

The missing x1 x10 switch

The full setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.