ZAPC AG650 6 channel made in USA run active or just entire system

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:ZAPCO AG650

Item(s) Description/Condition:pretty good shape. I havnt taken top off to see inside but I can .

I have no amps in car and this would make a easy install instead of multiple amps but I just dont feel like doing a total install from scratch. car is new and has stock wiring.

specs:

50x6 @ 4 ohms

100x6 @ 2 ohms

sub channels only 180x2 @ 1 ohm or 360x1 @ 2ohm mono.

The amp has a built in 3 way crossover which is infinitely adjustable from 55-5500hz on each set of outputs. channels 1 and 2 only can be set as highpass, lowpass, and bandpass. All other channels can be set as high or low. Has 3 sets of balanced mini-din as well as rca inputs. Seperate input gain for each set of outputs. Can be configured to run off of one, two, or all three sets of inputs ( you don't need a deck with 3 sets of rca preouts). Has built in fan cooling as well as a huge heatsink;

amp measures 32" x 7.5" x 2.5"!! It is meant to run an active 3 way system consisting of tweets, mids, and subs. It is also perfect for competition 151-300 watt power class.

link to manual

http://beyondtheboxdesign.net/limomo.../pdf/ag650.pdf

Price:$325 shipped in USA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

zapcoAG650006.jpg

zapcoAG650007.jpg

zapcoAG650004.jpg

zapcoAG650012.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

hate to sell it really but car is stock and its just too hot right now to be outside tearing up the car to install new wire. someone else that needs to run active should get more use out of it. its pretty long but actually slim..if that makes sense

Nothing like Zapco Amps,!!!!!

There is only one problem! They are so F long its not even funny. That thing wont fit in my application.

Glaws and free bump on Zapco Amp!

lol you know I would want this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but there is one local to me as well haha

Didn't you just get this......
yeah I did but its too hot for me to start tearing up the car and installing all new upgraded wire. it would go great with the current car I just got. but I am really trying not to start that amp sickness up again.

there are some amps coming out in the future that I am waiting on to see if they might be a better option for me as far as location.

this is too nice to get stuffed in my trunk. I put tools and stuff in there and I am afraid I would damage it .

now if the former owner of my car had already installed the wire for aftermarket system then I would have it in the car right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.