yukon install

30g is waaay too much, but i guess everyone already said that. But come on, for only the install? If i paid a shop 30g, they better buy me another car, then put the system in it, and get me rims and other things. even PMR doesn't spend that much on the cars they do, and they do EVERYTHING. sorry to reference PMR. Does look nice though. Pretty crazy.

he got ripped, i bet with 6k i could do an install in my car that would sound much much better, and be much more attractive (see conservative).

1k on massive sound deadening

3K on caraudio product

1k on total electrical overhaul

1k on misc. interior (paint, glass, carpet, etc.)

granted, i would never but those wheels, or that paint job etc. which is probably what cost him the most

actually havent got to hear it since the console was installed or with the audiocontrol on it. everyone has told him it sounds nice but werent too impressed for the price. not sure if i said already but so my opinion on the w7's is they do sound nice but i dont think they are worth the cash. he even has his doubt now but he is rich he can ask mommy and daddy for all the cash he wants. me on the other hand i at least appreciate my stuff i actually have to work for the stuff and do the installs myself. but hey i was raised that way no need to pay for something you can do with a lot less cash and some hard work.

the paint job i hate it reminds me of a old chevy suv that is two-toned. the colors are really nice but then again all i see are blue cars in my opinion be alittle more original.

$3k on audio, thats nothing !
a month of scavenging the classifieds w/ 3k, i could come up with a killer system.

crap, i forgot, throw in like another grand or two just for the HU

I think it looks pretty sweet, I won't talk about the cost enough people have already said something. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I like the rims and paint job and the interior. I don't care for the way the amps are put in or the W7's. The truck itself though looks pretty clean.

if you got the money, why not?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fathom 7411

10+ year member
fathom 7411
Crown Point, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from