yukon install

that type of install would take weeks a good shop will pull in 4000 a day easily. they work on it straight turning away everyone else your up to 40k real quick.

lol

Actually, when I demo a great sounding vehicle, MJ's Greatest hits are one of the CD's I use. Whether or not he diddled little boys, you can't ignore the musical majic he produced and the production arrangments done by him and Quincy.

I also make sure I have some nice bumps to make em smile. Yeah it may sound good to them, but when the bass hits the face, they show their teeth in a huge smile. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

I can understand that the shops need to make money off there setups... but DAM 30g's... I wouldnt pay over 10 for all that

30,000 dollars for an install!!!! he could of gotten a sweet car for that much such as a sti or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no they only did the audio and install he had my other buddy do a bunch of the painting and some of the glassing like the overhead console for his audiocontrol processor. the seats he sent out to indy i believe. but for just the stuff they did it was like 28-29 grand in my opinion he got ripped. another thing that ****** most of the product had to be replaced a couple times cause it was DOA. after seeing that i didnt have much respect for jl. i mean yeah after swapping each product out twice it sounds good but there sould have been no reason for it in my opinion.

with 30'g ill buy my self a new car lol and ill have atleast 10gs left over to add a system in it, but if u have that kind of cash and everything then thats asick ass setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fathom 7411

10+ year member
fathom 7411
Crown Point, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from