yukon install

fathom 7411
10+ year member

here is a couple pics of my buddies truck that just got finished. it has only been in the shop from november till wednesday at 3:30 am.

trunkview.jpg

steeringwheel.jpg

sideview.jpg

seats.jpg

frontoftruck.jpg

frontofconsole.jpg

yeah 2 w7, 2 w6, 2 1000/1. not sure on the models of the other stuff but know for sure its all jl. im pretty sure he went with 3 sets of components. the only stuff not jl is his head unit, dvd player, monitor, and the audio control processer.

eeek on the mids and highs lol i own the 3 way set its not "bad" but definately not great still bet it sounds great though. their xover's are sorta strange creatures in their own right.

yeah i know he has them bi-amped and yes it does sound good but the sad thing is he will put micheal jacksons greatest hits on and then start playing it through town and say "**** this sounds good as hell" i usually just think in my head you just paid 30 gs for a install with some very nice equipment and your playing Thriller? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

alot of shops wont work on it everyday they work stuff like that in......i would hate to pay the bill for it to be done straight through especially if they are a busy place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fathom 7411

10+ year member
fathom 7411
Crown Point, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from