Your preference in fuse holders

What fuse holder do you prefer

• Total voters
i like whatever does the job for the least money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

969.jpg

i dont run fuses got full coverage insurane it burns i get 23500 cash yay
lol, friend of mine came up to me and said "my amp is blown, it wont work anymore, it smells terrible.. whats wrong"

i said, "let me see the amp, oh.. no fuses blown.. hmm.."

few secs later "pop the hood..

15 secs later**

wheres the fuse"

he goes

"what fuse?"

nigguh burnt a 400$ amp due to no fuses

don't know if I could get those so the two options stand as is..
meh, oh well.. but yeah of the ones you listed.. tube, i think the other ones are too bulky, however better connection do to the crimpped terminals and less likely to fall out, some tubes, dont screw the wire in tight enough your f'd

lol, friend of mine came up to me and said "my amp is blown, it wont work anymore, it smells terrible.. whats wrong"
i said, "let me see the amp, oh.. no fuses blown.. hmm.."

few secs later "pop the hood..

15 secs later**

wheres the fuse"

he goes

"what fuse?"

nigguh burnt a 400$ amp due to no fuses
that what local amp repair center is for and sundowns dont blow up much and im pretty sure i would pop 300 ampers cause my saz3500s at .3 make 3600rms plus at 11.6

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...