Your favorite head unit of all time O.o

Any of the old-school Eclipse vacuum-tube display units...(ECD-412, 413, 414, 415) like this one I found a pic of (I actually have two of the 413, but they are pretty beat up) GREAT sound quality, and I always loved the looks of the display.

ecd413.jpg

one of many favs lol
alpine_9815_01.jpg
Any man who listen's to Depeche Mode is the type of guy you wouldn't want to go camping with..

I've always liked the looks of this one:

438396945_a358b58da1.jpg

All around my favorite one I've owned was the 1st gen Rockford Fosgate CD player. Close behind was my first Jensen in dash DVD player (don't laugh, the picture was excellent and it had 5.1 channel surround, 2 aux inputs, and was an all around fun unit for movies and games)

what I find funny is if that headunit was gutted and had cheap parts in it to fit a screen it would be ''worth'' 1200.
Tis a shame just cus it comes with a screen it's worth more. It's really hard to find a quality deck these days, gotta go used. My problem is for my new one I have to have bluetooth, so I can't get any that are that old, and I still gotta find one that's quality. I find myself always coming back to an Eclipse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.