ya know... i dont know if i like a front stage..

sound processing can make a big difference in where the listener thinks the sound is coming from which is independent of actual speaker location

98 subaru legacy seden.. the a-pillars. kicks. whatver you wanna say.. my vehicle is not wide at all.. hence why i have the problem of speaker seeming like its in front of me, i have no room to the left of my driver side. i cant explani it you would have to see it.

I would recommend setting everything to default or flat and then try messing with the speaker placement. Have you tried this?

the way you said it was ignorant but i get what your saying.

Its not the quality of the sound coming from his tweets

Its the directinality that this sound appears to be coming from.

98 subaru legacy seden.. the a-pillars. kicks. whatver you wanna say.. my vehicle is not wide at all.. hence why i have the problem of speaker seeming like its in front of me, i have no room to the left of my driver side. i cant explani it you would have to see it.
it is supposed to sound like it is in front of you...that is the ultimate goal

sound processing can make a big difference in where the listener thinks the sound is coming from which is independent of actual speaker location
ok

lets talk ignorant

yes it can help on a mono signal such as a singers voice..

but take instruments

which generally fall into RIGHT or LEFT

now

If a guitar is playing in the LEFT SPEAKER, no matter how much T/A you have.. its still gonna come from one speaker.. how much its delayed, wont matter, and the location, will still sound the same.

it is supposed to sound like it is in front of you
read my original post, im talking the left speaker sounds like its in front of me, the passenger side sounds liek its to the right. not in front.

so adjust the right side gain until it blends where you cannot even tell you have 2 tweeters
then why even have a right tweeter?

lowering it until i cant hear it, is a bandaid.

**** the passenger =]

seriously tho, i like it balanced... but its for me overall, i spent the money, i spend the most time in my car

everything should blend like trey said. you will still be able to tell left from right though, regardless of how well it blends. like say you are watching a movie and if a car goes from left to right you will be able to tell

im tired so that may not make since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.