Omg haha look at this vid of a Super sub lol

Participant count
  • Participant list
the guys loves my setup and **** he left comments on eveyone of my videos google my sub i have like the only videos of it online. TS-W8102SPL. im bearsfootball72
cool story bro... I get internet comments all the time yo

the guys loves my setup and **** he left comments on eveyone of my videos google my sub i have like the only videos of it online. TS-W8102SPL. im bearsfootball72
Heck I looked at some of ur vid's I like that Pioneer SPL. What

is it a 15:eek:, man thats what I need... Iv always liked those sub

i was kind of suprised when i did a video search for one before i got mine that there were none other than that hair trick but they don't even show the sub(s). i want to see mazdas little monster sub in action though. he told me he was trying to find a spyder that can do the high peak tp peak he wants. and as for my video's i need to get a real camera so you can actually hear it and a newer video i need to do a walk around of the whole system. alots changed since that video i ditched the caps got a second run of stinger 1/o down a second battery and actually sealed the trunk off th get a cosistant score of 144.6dB. now im just looking for a 5K amp as i only want to wire mine down to 1.5ohms+1.5 ohms the next option is .7 and the amp would fry. so basically im doing that score on half the subs rms potential.

and yeah this is a bad case of threadjacking

you can pick them up on e-bay for ~$750 shipped i got mine through a dealer for $800 a year ago when i was 17 it was the biggest thing i could get ahold of w/o parents help (credit card online).

i was kind of suprised when i did a video search for one before i got mine that there were none other than that hair trick but they don't even show the sub(s). i want to see mazdas little monster sub in action though. he told me he was trying to find a spyder that can do the high peak tp peak he wants. and as for my video's i need to get a real camera so you can actually hear it and a newer video i need to do a walk around of the whole system. alots changed since that video i ditched the caps got a second run of stinger 1/o down a second battery and actually sealed the trunk off th get a cosistant score of 144.6dB. now im just looking for a 5K amp as i only want to wire mine down to 1.5ohms+1.5 ohms the next option is .7 and the amp would fry. so basically im doing that score on half the subs rms potential.
and yeah this is a bad case of threadjacking
someone should invite mazdas to join here, I bet he'd have

all kinds of questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

half power. im only running it at 1500W rms . im getting an adassa warlord sometime this month. ill throw 4500-5000 at it for competition. Its becouse If the orientation of the sub if i could have fit it in the trunk it would be a hell of alot louder IMO. but physically i cant fit the sub itself in the trunk. plus i need to knock the L out of my port i have been told. i built it as a cross between a daily box and an SPL box. its 8 net cubes and around 6.5 after port and sub dosplacment. and the tuning is too low at 36 hz i want to get it up around 50 and play the 43 Hz to it then high the Fq the more in control the sub will be i beleive it will help my score alot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeepjones85

10+ year member
Gold Power
Jeepjones85
South-East AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date