XXXbassheads new setup

xxxbasshead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
here is a little build i am doing. still a noob so dont be too harsh. but any constructive criticism is welcome.

First the gear

Orion 2400 xtr pro

2 tc based 15s

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

added some SDS CLD tiled to the trunk lid and floor

IMG_02491.jpg

IMG_02501.jpg

Box will be 4 cu ft net with 2 4 inch round ports tuned to 34hz.

IMG_02531.jpg

IMG_02541.jpg

IMG_02571.jpg

IMG_02591.jpg

IMG_02602.jpg

Top of the box was put on last night, will be putting in the batts and amps today (hopefully). Now all i need is a HO alt and i will be good to bump. well maybe another batt or 2 also.

reason trunk looks dirty is because i had already put a layer of edead v3( the printable stuff) a few months back. but held on really well the product was great to work with. but thanks for the feedback

yea it is. tiny KIA trunk is very limited. but subs were built to work in medium sized boxes. recommended air space for each was 3 cu ft. hoping it does well or else back to the drawing boards!

just fired it up for the first time and bot a little scare because i was hearing a very bad rattling sound then realized there was some plastic wrap/tarp in front of the port lol.

also, beingthe genius installer that i am i forgot to fuse the power wires for the sub amp last night FTMFL!!!(in my defense it was 1 in the morn) so have the gain, and inline driver at 0 and still if pretty impressive! cant wait to give these subs some real juice,

b]Few more pics, hard to see much since so much is packed into this tiny trunk bu here we go

MX-3 inline driver (a little dusty) [/b]

IMG_0263.jpg

Crossfire Crossover (TEMP)

IMG_0262.jpg

Three big batts to juice the set up!

IMG_0268.jpg

Having some trouble with my front stage im hoping its my comps not the amp i JUST bought.

other than that gonna order some edead v3 and paint the box with it, put in a double din hopefully this weekend and lastly but not least hopefully get a HO alt.

Vids up hopegully tonight if i can find somewhere to turn it up where ppl wont trip. Gave a mini demo to a friend of mine yesterday and he was digging it so hopefully once the subs start to break in they will play a little lower and louder! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.