My 96 Explorer XLT Build..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
Sold my Mazda B2600i and bought this.. A 1996 Ford Explorer XLT. So far I have only installed the HU, which is a Clarion CX201. Also I had some decals put on. My funds for this build will be around September 16th, so stuff will be ordered and the build process will be getting done to her around then! Can't wait to get this project started. Here's some pictures of her as of right now...

I think the plan will be one 18" SSA Xcon, two DB Drive PD2000.1D's, and two Splinter batteries. I'm not a 100% sure yet, but this is what the plan looks like for the build. The box will be ~7-8 cu ft at 33Hz.

I think the plan will be one 18" SSA Xcon, two DB Drive PD2000.1D's, and two SpRinter batteries. I'm not a 100% sure yet, but this is what the plan looks like for the build. The box will be ~7-8 cu ft at 33Hz.
fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol. i also have a box for 2 18s build for my explorer if you want to get another 18 and buy it lol

Lol, thanks for the offer, but I have some plans for the box already.. As for those batteries.. looks like I'll be taking those two off your hands. Just waiting on my budget money to deposit into my account.

awesome cant wait to see what you come up with? u gonna run the batts on the back of the back seat long ways? they work good like that. thats how 2 of my 4 sprinters are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.