x2 18's Best?

hey kid, i got a new Fi Q 18 trust me 1 will be plenty these subs are the best and the cheapest, 1 18 and it requires about 800 watts, trust me with a 18 Fi q u cant go wrong, great sound quality. u want cheap i got a low price 280 dollars for a huge 18 in subwoofer

Well I definitely appreciate the inclusion of my moofas in this discussion but they are gone pending a deal done on Friday. Therefore, and since he has shown no interest in them, I'd just like to ask some questions. Why are you set on a pair of 18s if you're not looking for all out SPL?

And yes I am well aware of the fact that a pair of 18s can have great SQ, such as the MJs that have been suggested. However, why the need to pull out the 3rd row seat and throw a pair of 18s in the back when only looking for a little bass (not something to kill your ears, only like 120 dB)? Also, I think you may not be completely clear on how loud certain dBs are.

But for your application, a single 12 or 15 would be perfectly fine. Or are you looking to be able to show people 2 18s in the back?

Those are my questions, just wondering why you would want to take up so much space with 2 18s off 1000 watts when I feel that there are subs that could use less space and get as loud while sounding crystal clear, with just more power.

Anyway, as far as 2 18s to fit the bill for cheap, solid, sound quality oriented woofers, I support the idea to purchase a pair of MJ-18s. They are probably about the best choice possible because they are very inexpensive for their quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.