X-over Waterproofing?

I used bolts. Drilled the two holes put crossover inside of door inserted bolts from the inside and tightened them down with nuts. Used 2 layers of edead cut to the exact size of the crossovers stuck on back on crossovers to provide some form of padding against the sheet metal.

How do you keep it from rattling around in the door?
Industrial strength velcro...seriously, I bought it at Walmart and it's strong enough to hold up just about anything...I just stuck a piece to the back of the crossover and another to the inside of my door panel and viola, instant easy mounting.

Yeah I made the mistake of putting the crossovers in the doors without protection and all the terminal screws are rusted to hell. Heavy sandwich bags works good(just make sure there are NO holes or it'll trap moisture), you can even go the extra mile by greasing the terminals with petroleum jelly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.