SOLD wtt crotchrocket for car audio

by the way i will let the cr go for about 1000$/or make an offer. its a 1990 runs great, it has a vance n hines aftermarket muffler. ive had it up to 145 with another gear left to go. its pretty fast

what do you want to tade for..I can always use another bike... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a very rare US Amps 4000X.

4000RMS, Chrome finish, plexiglass bottom.

Here is a picture of my amp.

us4000xinside-web.jpg

I might be willing to throw in 2 great condition 10" pioneer subs.

Email phiber-optik@shaw.ca

the windshield is cracked and the front piece around the headlights is cracked. it runs great. i put it away before last winter and since then another bike was given to me. ill go get some pics in a min. ill trade for any car audio worth the bike or cash. got any links to that amps specs?

how much for this amp cash?! Also, what are the rms power ratings @ individual ohm loads? thanx, peace
NG
I haven't set on a price yet, they were over $2300 new but are now out of production and very rare.

Rated:

4000RMS X 1 @ 4ohm

2000RMS X 2 @ 2ohm

1000RMS X 2 @ 4ohm

I have never tested this amp below 4ohm mono, but I have been told if you have the current and voltage it will just keep making more power the lower you take it.

I doubt you would get full power from the amp unless you had an upgraded electrical system, but it would still make good power on a stock system.

I have 1 massive audio CW 12" sub,

2 digital designs 9012 subs,

also 2 10" pioneers.

I have a nice 4 channel massive audio (PA 25.4) amp, if you bridge that to the 2 10" pioneer's it POUNDS loud and clear. Or you could run 2 front speakers and bridge the other channels to the 10" pioneers or 12" massive sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Doberdad

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Doberdad
gb wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date