WTF RetroAudioinc?????

Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>

People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.

Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>

People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.
I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL

I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL
It hasn't been a week dumbass. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.

It hasn't been a week dumbass. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.
he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.

There seems to be alot of BS excuses with this dude lately. I know a full story about him that conflicts with those excuses, but he'll say that i'm pissed off or some ish to excuse my relevant material from being truthful.

#1 His online business has to do with him/his wife shipping products so why can't the audio stuff be shipped with the same precision.

#2 His company he owned went to bankruptcy court while he sat on his azz in Orlando.

#3 He "moved to Indy" to be with family so thats no excuse to say people came into town.

he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.
I'm done trying with you homeboy

*facepalm*

You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

**** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.

You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass
**** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.
so holidays are a reason to be late..sweet i can tell my job i'm gonna come in and then come in 2 days late and say hey i had family in town (and not be fired) F"U"C"K"I"N"G SWEETNESS

umad?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied