WTF RetroAudioinc?????

Says he was online this morning at around 11:30am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

When did you send him the pm?

maybe a couple hours ago bc I finally got fed up with just waiting. trying to give the guy a chance here but ****
Well then he hasn't seen that one. You should really cut him some extra slack, it is the busiest time of the year...

I think I've cut him enough slack. he assured me he'd send it out quickly bc he knew I needed it by a certain date.
Well maybe he already shipped it and just hasn't gotten you the tracking number yet...

Why the fu
Uhh, because normal people have lives? Maybe it slipped is mind, maybe he got caught up with work, maybe he had family coming in for the holiday, etc. I just don't think it's right to start calling him a scammer because it's been 2 days and he doesn't have a tracking number. Just chill the **** out.

Hox never said dude was a scammer so chill. He does make a very valid point tho, if he's shipped it give me the tracking number. Hell 375 might not be much for you fuckers but that's a good bit of cash to me and I wanna know where the **** I paid for is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies