WTF RetroAudioinc?????

You may want to just shut up before I do come looking for you. Take your pos **** 20 year old car and drive off a cliff.. I should have left your sorry *** sleeping in that pos **** but because I was nice I gave you a place to stay for half the power bill and you paid the cable once NOTHING else.. So if any one is the scammer its you since its now 6 months and you have made no attempt at making it right. So if I ever see your ratty looking *** watch out I may just park my $45,000 chevy 2500 diesel on your pos car and say of was that a speed bump.

You have no idea what my companies are doing you are just running your mouth with no clue at all what really goes on. So take your clue less *** on some were or kill your self I really dont care...

You can make all the excuses and keep making up BS you want, anyone with a brain knows $200 a month is cheap for rent especially in Orlando in a 3 bedroom house with a poll and garage I let you use along with my tools for 6 months.

If you feel the need to reply or run your hole don't think I wont come find you, I fly in to Orlando for a conference the 21st try me. I wont reply again to your dub ***.. Your last warming that you need to move on with your sorry excuse of a life.
Ish just got cereal!

Well, I ordered decals from him and paid him over 2 weeks ago and havent seen the decals yet......I pmed him 5 times before he replied back. He said he was busy. My thought is, if your too busy to do something that you say you will, then dont do it. If he was too busy to ship the decals he already had cut, then he shouldnt have saud go ahead and send money. Same for the sub, if he is 2 busy to ship it, then dont sell it. This is not the first thread wondering if retroaudioinc is a scammer, just saying things are not looking good for him. I give it till thursday on my decals which will be 3 wks, then I will start my own thread for this guy. I know its the busiest time of year, but dont make promises you cant keep.

Is that the DD decals? I have replied to all your pms man, they have also been long shipped went out usps. You cant add tracking to envelope with usps, if you don't have them by Thursday I will re-cut them and reship them. But I can almost bet its due to the holidays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies