WTF RetroAudioinc?????

OP you need to chill. This is the busiest time of the year, hes in the middle of moving, and has a LOT on his plate. You think he just sells something here and there? no he runs a goddamned business online. so you chill the fvck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
have a nice night, nga.
then maybe he shouldn't be selling anything until he is not as busy and can ship out in a reasonable time,more than 3 days is to long to wait, i always ship within two days and pm tracking and if i cant ill let the buyer know right away, its not that hard and nobody's that busy, the post office in my area opens at 730 in the morning fedex kinco closes at 10pm for 375 dollars find the time

No judgement here, but he is in deep over at CACO for scamming, anf the I'm moving thing is IMO getting old, as he has been doing so for months. And if he can't ship in a timely manner, don't offer to sell. I went down that road and people get pissed, as they have a right to do as they have payed.

then maybe he shouldn't be selling anything until he is not as busy and can ship out in a reasonable time,more than 3 days is to long to wait, i always ship within two days and pm tracking and if i cant ill let the buyer know right away, its not that hard and nobody's that busy, the post office in my area opens at 730 in the morning fedex kinco closes at 10pm for 375 dollars find the time
might be a lighthte too drunk to make judgment but **** i ****** agree!!!!! if its 375 bucks make ****** time for it! like isaid before its a damncar payment so **** if he cant fufkin make it in time then why wasteds evfyerone elses time

oh n i lovve mjameson whiskye:))))))))

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied