WTF RetroAudioinc?????

Uhh, because normal people have lives? Maybe it slipped is mind, maybe he got caught up with work, maybe he had family coming in for the holiday, etc. I just don't think it's right to start calling him a scammer because it's been 2 days and he doesn't have a tracking number. Just chill the **** out.
Dont tell me to chill the **** out blackie. How the **** does 400 bucks "just slip" your god **** mind???? If you miss a ******* car payment the repo guy aint gonna take "it slipped my mind" as a ******* excuse

he still owes me two flat black dd decals...lolz. Sent me Fi ones on accident long ago...but meh...he was an alright guy to deal with i guess. hope everything works out

OP you need to chill. This is the busiest time of the year, hes in the middle of moving, and has a LOT on his plate. You think he just sells something here and there? no he runs a goddamned business online. so you chill the fvck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

have a nice night, nga.

lulz just give him some time im sure he will make it up to you, hes got too much of a rep to just throw away for $400.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies