Wow, MTX has gone to $#!T

All we are tryingto tell you is your one bad experience doesnt make them sh*t, nor does a couple bad experinces. dont be mad becasue we didnt hop on the hate mtx band wagon. your entitled to your opinion by all means but we can also reply with ours. your the one getting deffensive. to be honest, ive met the engineers and designers of the mtx stuff. there based here in phoenix, there facility if awesome. Rockfords is good too, there also in PHX. SO relax man it ***** t hat youhad a bad exp with them but have some faith and give um another shot. you will not be disappointed.
HOw could i be mad, i sold all of it and bought Sundown

Still does not get you off the hook for selling a known bad amp to a "friend" for what you paid for it and then him having to pay to have the thing fixed. I can see you having a problem with your Sundown next, how are you going to attack them?

You came on the forum putting down one of the forums favorite amps...What did you expect //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Are you kiddin me, did you not read the beginning of this thread. MY MTX1501D is by far the best amp i've ever owned and i still beat the crap out of every sub, or subs i've owned with it. I've got it runnin 2 SA-8's right now and they take a beating from it. My 1501 is my baby, i've never felt the need for more power and this thing will be buried with me if i have to get it fixed 20 times, lol. Other than having to re-solder the RCA's, the thing is indestructable.

Are you kiddin me, did you not read the beginning of this thread. MY MTX1501D is by far the best amp i've ever owned and i still beat the crap out of every sub, or subs i've owned with it. I've got it runnin 2 SA-8's right now and they take a beating from it. My 1501 is my baby, i've never felt the need for more power and this thing will be buried with me if i have to get it fixed 20 times, lol. Other than having to re-solder the RCA's, the thing is indestructable.
most older amps develop cold solder joints with age....

Still does not get you off the hook for selling a known bad amp to a "friend" for what you paid for it and then him having to pay to have the thing fixed. I can see you having a problem with your Sundown next, how are you going to attack them?
man, you should really read more, he knew what was wrong with it, and he had a quote from MTX before he paid me for it. Like i said before, you know, where you missed it, he didnt mind paying $235 for a practically new amp. Maybe one day you'll be able to comprehend, it'd make life so much easier for you. Sundown's customer service is hands down AWESOME, Jacob works wonders over there.

most older amps develop cold solder joints with age....
^^^ crushing my hopes, lol. Mine is only 7 years old, my ears will probably last maybe 5 or more at the rate im goin, maybe less, you think my amp's solder joints will survive that, lol

OP should be banned from classifieds for openly scamming his own friend.........

why the **** would you deal with this jackass if he F@#ked his own friend on an amp.

OP should be banned from classifieds for openly scamming his own friend.........
why the **** would you deal with this jackass if he F@#ked his own friend on an amp.
Wow, this thread must have retard magnet on it, because i have repeatedly stated that he didnt care to re-new the amp for so cheap. But thats ok, just continually ASSume things so you can make yourself look like the capitol letters. Learn to stay on subject, plus i dont have any need for classifieds smartass.

Im done with you idiots. Whats the point in a forum if all everyone does is bash people constantly and make false accusations even tho the words/info is right in their ****in face, i cant stoop to some of your IQ levels , so i will just let the retards be. I apologize for sharing my story and opinions, now go **** yourselves, PEACE!

just stating from what i read your pretty proud to resell an amp you assumed was working and fine and resold it knowing it was ****ed for the same price to a friend.

and on topic no one gives a **** what you think about anything including mtx

Im done with you idiots. Whats the point in a forum if all everyone does is bash people constantly and make false accusations even tho the words/info is right in their ****in face, i cant stoop to some of your IQ levels , so i will just let the retards be. I apologize for sharing my story and opinions, now go **** yourselves, PEACE!
get frustrated much with the internetz mayne?

This is the best part. He calls MTX and they try to diagnose the problem for him like he doesnt have a clue in the world.
OK lemme just make sure I have it right. He called MTX with no clue WTF was wrong, and they treated him like he didn't know WTF was wrong. This pissed you off. You could not fathom the fact they didn't bow down and **** both your peckers right then and there because your sh&t doesn't stink as you've made apparent through the thread.

Reckon I'm about dead on the target here?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.