Wow, MTX has gone to $#!T

No, you really do have issues and you really do need help. Your thread shows you as a backstabbing friend for one, then you get pissy when people assume you don't know wtf you are doing (which is a sign that it is at least partially true.) You claim to have been doing it for 14yrs, however, I would not claim the ages of 13-18 to be very useful years of experience. Then you seem to think the price of repair in some way dictates what they should be selling amplifiers for. Last but not least you think one bad product line ruins the entire lineup a company offers. **** happens, companies occasionally have duds, it is how they handle them that counts. So your thread in a sense has only shown how willing MTX is to resolve what appears to be a known issue and that you get worked up by peoples comments quite easily. Actually by the way you are going on about MTX in the first place it shows how tightly wound you are in general. It would certainly **** to be you and I hope you get the help you need someday.
OP is a joke. 95% of issues is the installer who ****s up in the first place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.