Wow...I can still log in!

Trixter
10+ year member

Keepin it Simple
Got a happy b-day message from the site and figured I'd try to log in and it still works! I've been out of the CA scene for a bit but looking to get focused back on it. I still run the same set up in my signature too, although I need new 5.25s.

Just thought I'd say hey to all those vets still here and the youngins that joined over the past few years.

Make it great!

Welcome back. The place isnt nearly as active as it used to be and most people here have no idea what you are running in your sig.

I had a pair of Adire Audio Koda 8"s a long time ago. Kind of sad I didnt get to use them.

It's like the one type of sub I've always wanted to try (Brahma, Tumult, XXX, etc..) but have never been able to line up, opportunity-wise.

Props to an OG for taking the time to log on and extend salutations, Happy Birthday!

Great to know, with all the shit that's broken on this site, that the birthday wishes are still going out. Fuck, lol.

I've also always wanted to try those, but never had the money (young and jobless). I could now, but that's in the past.
Yep, each time one would surface I was short on funds. By the time I had the discretionary income, I latched on to the LMS drivers.

Got a happy b-day message from the site and figured I'd try to log in and it still works! I've been out of the CA scene for a bit but looking to get focused back on it. I still run the same set up in my signature too, although I need new 5.25s.
Just thought I'd say hey to all those vets still here and the youngins that joined over the past few years.

Make it great!
Sup bro?! Great sub, wish I still had my XXX 18.

Welcome back. Brahma still hangs pretty well, someone up my way has a couple in a 4th order wall... tuned wide and flat, they sound nice and handle power respectably.

Make it great!
Noob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.