would like opinions on components

Participant count
  • Participant list

rosshimself13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
GC, il
i currently have a SAZ125.2 amp powering my focal components, they dont seem to like all the amp has to offer, and i would like something a little louder, or possibly just have better power handling

i am pretty sure they are the focal access 165's, or the lowest line of focal components, they sound great but the volume just isnt there to blend well with my substage...

should i wait to decide after i get the chance to seal my doors, and spend a few more hours trying to eq?

Have deadened/sealed your doors yet?

If you havent i suggest you do that before u go buy more stuff. Focal makes some very capable stuff, but even the best stuff will sound lackluster with shitty placment/undeadened doors.

well that is the next thing on my to do list, which is why i mentioned it... i was only in america for about 14 days, so my time was limited, and didnt want to start a big project like deadening yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.