Worst car audio products of all time

PPAK4BL.jpg

Im surprised these haven't came up yet. Complete waste of money

yes bass toobz ****** a big one. I've never heard one that sounded good. Should have just called it a distortion tube.
Well, the 8" Bazooka version got tons of great reviews back when they first came out. I actually had two of them. They were still tuned a bit high for my tastes.

radio shack car audio gear.
I worked at radio shack back in like 1997 and got my first audio gear there. The amp was like 10% THD and the woofers were pretty low budget.
Back around 92-94, my brother had two Radio Shack 15s in his car and they held up pretty well. I can't remember what he was driving them with, but you could hear him coming a mile away. I'm sure it wasn't SQ, but loud for sure.

I can't even imagine how much money Audiobling invested in the creation of these vile devices. Must of been millions they blew on it.
This shop asked me to buy one for $300 to put in my car. Told them I didn't need a giant rice bowl. Like if we had Ricers in car audio, the 34" Audiobahn would be the definition of it.

thump, phase linear, kraco, vr3, dual, sparkomatic, precision audio, boss, old power acoustic, storm, aaa bass, xXx audio, targa......to name a few.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.