worlds fastest sentra

I can't believe they stripped the entire car like that, do you guys think that all that was really necessary, cuz I've never heard of someone doing something like that

holy **** that article is old, i have that SCC from like last year
well im sorry, i dont read rice mags.

i read **** that actually is informative. not "how to: install wing on 94 accord"

I read "how to:pull a motor, degree a cam, and understand the basic physics of air pressure"

On a related note: Why does everyone think that the Sentra SE-R is good ? Has anyone actually driven it ? The usdm SR20DE is useless ... The QR25DE that replaced the SR20DE is significantly better in stock trim ...
The SR20DE isn't very fuel efficient (25 mpg isn't exactly stellar for a modern 2 liter, naturally-aspirated, 140 hp engine), it's heavy (only ~8% lighter than the larger iron-block KA24DE), it has little low-RPM power, and only 140 hp peak output ... The only thing it has going for it is potential as an SR20DET, but that requires low compression pistons ...
the one thing you dont know about those motors i guess is their extreme internal strength. not too many 4 cyl motors can run approx. 500 horse with reliability and STOCK internals. now im not a ricer but the sr20d is one of the notably great motors. for someone hot rodding their car at home, knowing you dont have to rip into the motor to make it pretty much as fast as you'd want it is good IMO.

Okay, just slap a turbo on an SR20DE and see where that gets you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

between a turbo a proper fuel and ignition system you can double the power without much hassle.

Re: worlds fastest sentra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, if you can read ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmac

The only thing it has going for it is potential

yes now finish the sentence. i believe it was "as a sr20det but that requires low comp pistons". now you dont need different pistons to make a sr20d motor handle boost reliably. you just need to make sure you have no detonation at all. granted you dont need as much boost as the det because of the compression. plenty of cold air, alcohol injection and proper timing will make the power very reliably. theres more to life than just reading book smarts. that is only the first part. firsthand experience goes along way after that. ive done alot of work on alot of cars. i doubt you have.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Ive seen stripping but not that much especially for a lightweight for its size stock...last pic is the best..donut on the rear!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

analogkid...ever worked on any VG's?

negative zero, i have only messed with a cold air setup and a 125 shot on a 300z.

jmac, i wish i still had all the car mags i used to. im not searching the web for it to attempt to prove a point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.