Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

for me, the hardest part of the story to believe is the phone calls. i don't expect that from any company.

i expect a bait-and-switch. i expect to be mailed incorrect product.

if the sale/receipt did not include a serial number, then there is no proof on their part either.

for me, the hardest part of the story to believe is the phone calls. i don't expect that from any company.
i expect a bait-and-switch. i expect to be mailed incorrect product.

if the sale/receipt did not include a serial number, then there is no proof on their part either.
Yeah that seems far fetched. I also cant believe ID has fallen this far off the path either. They may be just going off what woofers told them. I would need some solid proof that ID is knowingly involved before dragging their name through the mud.

Def ***** for OP though. I hate paypal more and more every transaction i have. Fees for ebay/paypal are killer. Paypal seems to randomly lay fault one way or the other and not be consistent.

Trying to remember if ive ever biught from woofers...lately i try to buy from the forum reps when buying new. Im sure i have at some point over the years

I paid with a Paypal balance so I can't do a charge back or anything like that.
I am left with only criminal prosecution, and I have pretty much accepted that I just lost a total of $290 dealing with them.

I only posted this experience so others are aware of their activities. After doing a search, I found that I am not the first person to have problems with this shady company.
that is not true kinda sounds to me like you lost your claim with paypal . Resolutions center is there no matter what way you pay for it unless you used your paypal debit card , then you have to do a chargeback with a paper filing system . I really don't believe that they were cussing and swearing at you . you need to post some kinda proof , how bout some photos of the ignored phone calls on your caller id , I give anyone the benefit of the doubt but you need to show some kinda proof if your going to run a companies name in the ground in my book

Sounds to me like you did the old switcheroo and got caught ! paypal will not overturn a decision without solid proof . If they took back the refund they had proof they sent you different subs that is why everything has a serial number . with the little post on here you have i have to believe this is what you did as you have no proof to back up anything you're claiming at all , no pics no screen shots nothing

^ I have made over 50 purchases on ebay and have NEVER seen a serial number recorded on a transaction. That sounds skeptical to me.

As far as the phone calls, I recently told a bill collector to quit calling me (same number has been calling the wrong number for 2 years looking for some lady) and the bill collector hung up on me and proceeded to call and talk 5hit for 2 days. I called to report it to his supervisor and the supervisor hung up on me also LOL. SO, DON'T THINK A COMPANY IS ABOVE THIS

Yeah that seems far fetched. I also cant believe ID has fallen this far off the path either. They may be just going off what woofers told them. I would need some solid proof that ID is knowingly involved before dragging their name through the mud.
Paypal told me that Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (Image Dynamics) stating the serial numbers on the product I sent back did not match. How Paypal uses this as proof is beyond me. Woofersetc. could have swapped the woofers out the minute it arrived at the door, and we all know that Woofersetc. is ID's main online seller. It's not like the woofer was sent back to ID by me and they took it out of the box.

As far as that information, it will be subpoenaed from the detective when I work out all the details in the morning. Paypal will NOT give it to me without a subpoena.

For those of you who doubt that they prank called me numerous times; that just shows how unbelievably immature and unprofessional this company is. It happened.

This thread was not made for me to argue with those who don't believe what happened. It was posted to warn those who plan to shop with them what to expect. Nothing more.

I have no reason to lie or make up such a story.

^ I have made over 50 purchases on ebay and have NEVER seen a serial number recorded on a transaction. That sounds skeptical to me.
As far as the phone calls, I recently told a bill collector to quit calling me (same number has been calling the wrong number for 2 years looking for some lady) and the bill collector hung up on me and proceeded to call and talk 5hit for 2 days. I called to report it to his supervisor and the supervisor hung up on me also LOL. SO, DON'T THINK A COMPANY IS ABOVE THIS
I record every serial number for everything i sell , If you don't then your a fool . Or don't sell items at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from