Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Im about 30 minutes south of chicago. I work out a garage im renting out right now as i try to close on something with a little more sales floor room.

O for sure. I even sometimes shop online for stuff that is just too little to fit into my big bulk orders i have to do. Just something like that should have been bought at a local dealer or someone besides the internet black market of all sites.
What brands do you carry?

O for sure. I even sometimes shop online for stuff that is just too little to fit into my big bulk orders i have to do. Just something like that should have been bought at a local dealer or someone besides the internet black market of all sites.
I don't disagree with you. Something always kept me from ordering at WoofersEtc and I'm not sure quite what it was. Just a feeling I guess. Hate to say the OP's experience kinda confirmed it for me.

Pretty sure you assumed i did. I can tell you i do not price my audio that high. We have something called overhead and its hard for us to compete with this online stores sometimes. I get prices the same you do on most stuff yet i have to make a profit to feed my family and pay for the lights to be on. But when something like this happens it just makes me wonder why everyone will put up with this stuff to save a buck or 2.
don't really know who you are, but when i say 100% profit that is not saving a buck or 2. we as consumers is not asking you to price match internet prices what we want is a fair price not over $50 than sonix prices

don't really know who you are, but when i say 100% profit that is not saving a buck or 2. we as consumers is not asking you to price match internet prices what we want is a fair price not over $50 than sonix prices
How can i go less than 50% over sonic prices when sonic is selling for what i get it for?

How can i go less than 50% over sonic prices when sonic is selling for what i get it for?
Dude I am not saying you are, what i hate about local shop (not saying your shop) is they get you in equipment then they get you again on install. and get offended when we say online is $50 less can you drop your price a little?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

i think this is going off topic sorry OP

That's the point you're not getting. But this has already been covered in another thread. Don't want to get too off-topic here. I'll find the link for what you're referring to.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

All retailers vs Sonic discussion should be directed here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/564884-whats-up-sonic-electronix.html?highlight=sonic+electronix

Dude I am not saying you are, what i hate about local shop (not saying your shop) is they get you in equipment then they get you again on install. and get offended when we say online is $50 less can you drop your price a little? 

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

i think this is going off topic sorry OP
Absolutley. I usually group install and everything into a discounted price when they want me to install it too. Just remember most shops make the most money on install so they have to protect the profit margins. My time is worth alot more then me selling you stuff. I can order something in for a customer and if they want me to install i knock off the price of the product. The only problem i run into is the customer coming back 2 months later saying "hey you quoted me this 2 months ago why is it higher now" to which i reply well that was with the install too.

this is not the local shops fault. its the audio companies fault for cutting the local dealers throat. my local shop sell sundown for same price as online. this is one example but there are other good companies that are like that, memphis is another. too many companies selling out to bulk orders from online sites that is killing the local shops. and to DLP, it may help to go in with other local shops on group buys to help with costs on some brands also getting customers to pre order for a decent price break also helps out you and your customers.

this is not the local shops fault. its the audio companies fault for cutting the local dealers throat. my local shop sell sundown for same price as online. this is one example but there are other good companies that are like that, memphis is another. too many companies selling out to bulk orders from online sites that is killing the local shops. and to DLP, it may help to go in with other local shops on group buys to help with costs on some brands also getting customers to pre order for a decent price break also helps out you and your customers.
Great idea. But all the other local shops only sell junk. I really dont want to sell what they sell anyway. The leads to each of them undercutting each other and none of us make any money. But good thought anyway.

Great idea. But all the other local shops only sell junk. I really dont want to sell what they sell anyway. The leads to each of them undercutting each other and none of us make any money. But good thought anyway.
yea, i know of one shop here that group buys with another shop in a city thats about 40mins away from them. works out great for them. wouldnt really think it would be ideal for competition from your city of business but other surrounding shops that are not a competitor is what i am referring to. its something that may be worth looking into bud.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I appreciate all the responses, but can we please get this thread back on topic?
sorry bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from