Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

in for discrepancies v.2, lol.

for real, tho, that's messed up, dude. good work on documenting the return. hope you got the serial numbers recorded while you did that. that'll ruin any chance they have of disputing it. all it takes is a couple of douchebags to ruin the otherwise good rep of a company. I've been buying odds and ends from woofersetc for a while. kind of shocking.

This is why cheaper is not always the best route. Support your local dealers boys and girls.
if you price your audio equipment correctly instead of having over 100% profit then we will support local dealers. I have 2 shops in my area that i support because their pricing is close to internet.

good luck

Cancel credit card and bank account tell bank someone accessed your info
you dont have to go that route, you can still call your credit card and call fraud stating the item you bought is defective, your credit card will back you up.

if you price your audio equipment correctly instead of having over 100% profit then we will support local dealers. I have 2 shops in my area that i support because their pricing is close to internet.
good luck
true story

good luck
wait.. you mean an ab xfl10 dont really cost $500 new?? those bastards! lol

[quote name='smoothfidelity']I agree, but I don't have a local dealer. Wooferetc. is not cheap and they are also an authorized internet retailer for Image Dynamics. As I stated in the first post, I am done dealing with ID after this as well. I will never use, or recommend, one of their products again. They actually helped this company screw me.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be too quick to blame ID. This is where hearsay gets third parties completely lost in the loop. And I'm not saying hearsay on your end. All the ID team has to go off is what WoofersEtc has told them and, unfortunately, it's their word vs yours. You protected yourself well documenting these proceedings and it will help you out in a fraud claim. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, but I don't think it's ID's fault and I doubt they really understand what happened.

If you're willing to give ID another chance, talk to @mylows10 ; since he's an authorized distributor. I would not think twice to give Jim my business as I know if something like this were to happen, he would do what it takes to make it right. The only reason I've dealt with SE recently is because I can physically walk up to their storefront/warehouse and handle my business.

Hope this ends peacefully and in your favor, bud.

I have had similiar experience with the quality of product upon arrival.. my polk audio 6.5's arrived without scratches but the sorrounds were very poorly glued to the basket, one was actually not attached and I could lift it up freely.. I did not dispute, I thought it was just poor products, and since I had spent around 150$ I just made it never to deal with polk audio comps or woofersetc.. or atleast be skeptical of their service.

OP should also lawyer up and file a lawsuit in tandem with the mail fraud investigation/harassment/etc.

These companies must be taught lessons that this kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated.

good luck
So im automatically included in this? You just assume since i have a shop im charge that?

So im automatically included in this? You just assume since i have a shop im charge that?
nope, not saying you are but i'm giving you a reason why most people go online instead of buying local, I love buying local if priced right.

good luck

Pretty sure you assumed i did. I can tell you i do not price my audio that high. We have something called overhead and its hard for us to compete with this online stores sometimes. I get prices the same you do on most stuff yet i have to make a profit to feed my family and pay for the lights to be on. But when something like this happens it just makes me wonder why everyone will put up with this stuff to save a buck or 2.

Pretty sure you assumed i did. I can tell you i do not price my audio that high. We have something called overhead and its hard for us to compete with this online stores sometimes. I get prices the same you do on most stuff yet i have to make a profit to feed my family and pay for the lights to be on. But when something like this happens it just makes me wonder why everyone will put up with this stuff to save a buck or 2.
Because we live in the convenience generation. But we've already covered this rant in a previous thread. I do understand how hard it is to compete with low-overhead online dealers, DLP. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches. I'm sure the OP is going to think twice before dealing online with ANYBODY and WooferEtc played a direct part in their experience.

Where's ur shop at bro ??
Im about 30 minutes south of chicago. I work out a garage im renting out right now as i try to close on something with a little more sales floor room.

Because we live in the convenience generation. But we've already covered this rant in a previous thread. I do understand how hard it is to compete with low-overhead online dealers, DLP. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches. I'm sure the OP is going to think twice before dealing online with ANYBODY and WooferEtc played a direct part in their experience.
O for sure. I even sometimes shop online for stuff that is just too little to fit into my big bulk orders i have to do. Just something like that should have been bought at a local dealer or someone besides the internet black market of all sites.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from