Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

personally that is why i don't call people . i can't record the convos so i only email to have proof of anything that i can claim to have happened . If he was wronged i hate to see it happen to anyone . but the evidence in my eyes from everything that was posted including ebay convos . points to him in the wrong in my eyes . And as for them offering a replacement . It's called making the customer happy . but in some cases you just can't do it .

if he was wronged then he should prosecute . but everything i read doesn't show me anything then he tried to get something for nothing . that is my opinion and i have had it happen to me on more than 1 occasion . especially with my soundstream amp! i lost 250 buck cause some dumb as$ got it and fried it and paypal refunded him , i had videos showing it was working right before i sent the amp to the guy and he still got refunded . LIKE i said before paypal don't watch video . i even posted multiple photos . I had this happen before on more than 1 occasion and it completely unfair to the seller . IF he was wronged . First off he had every oppertunity to take pictures of the said damage to the sub and packing . I'm done with my opinions in this thread ....
I understand your sympathy for the seller, having been in that situation. but I have a hard time believing op would go through THIS much for such a small prize if this were a scam. These seem more like the words and actions of a man who feels truly wronged. no need for your to jump ship though.. whether we agree it not, your point and opinion are reasonable and not invalid.

I understand your sympathy for the seller, having been in that situation. but I have a hard time believing op would go through THIS much for such a small prize if this were a scam. These seem more like the words and actions of a man who feels truly wronged. no need for your to jump ship though.. whether we agree it not, your point and opinion are reasonable and not invalid.
i just mainly couldn't see him making a thread to begin without the evidence from the start , and everything i was reading just don't sit well with me . I even got SCammed by the biggest scam site ever . you guys think skar audio is bad how bout DEALERCOSTCARAUDIO . i had to get the DA of California and the FBI involved and get others that were wronged by them to file complaints .they stole 320 bucks from me there , took 2 years and alot of fighting but i got it back .I can't believe their site is still up and running .Check out bbb.com if you want to look up some of their scamming . If you are wronged you can prosecute but atleast have something to back up your cause ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread is pointless, OP didn't have the common sense to take pics of said damaged sub......rest is all he said/she said BS. Yet he took a vid of it being sent back..........hmmmm.

I'll post one last time and then do my best to stay out.

You have no evidence that ID did anyrhing wrong. All u have is a statement from pp that woofers sent in information from ID with a different serial number. Like I already said, you don't even know what that proof is or even if it's valid. You say you don't trust woofers, how do u know they didn't lie to PP? It could literally be something as simple as an invoice doc for their bulk order. Or simply an email to ID asking if the serial number matches. You have provided nothing against ID and that sir is defamation.

Again, ***** for u. I'm sure we've all been there. I know I have. And honestly I do the same sh it as u. I take pics of every package I receive amd upon opening. I also take pics and video of items before mailing.

The way the OP is behaving and arguing with members on this forum shows me he is an immature trouble maker. You are not talking about tens of thousands of dollars here, its a $250 sub. Take the new sub and move on, just you saying you would rather not take the new sub but move this over to other forums in my opinion goes to show what kind of person you are.
Couldn't agree more. This isn't about business practices, or integrity or principles, this an inflated sense of entitlement. "Nobody sends me a scratched woofer!" *shakes fist* This is peanuts... No big deal... Pick your battles type of thing. You lost perspective a loooong time ago and got consumed with your ego. I would have taken the new driver they offered simply because it's the most rational solution to this scale of battle, since that's all you were out in the first place. Oh, and return shipping. For the love of intelligence, how did you get talked into paying return shipping on a B stock/ incorrect item, anyway? If it was fucked up, why not shoot a couple pics and start hammering on them for the unacceptable service and delivered goods? All the time you put in here being a retard you could have put into making back the $290 AND had the new driver they offered you. That was pretty much their end of the contract, to deliver a brand new driver to you. They didn't so they make it right, end of story. No... You're an idiot. Now, end of story. Now, you will not have the money and you will not have the driver. You will also not have the respect of many of us here. I know you will play that remark off as unimportant to you but if it were true, why come here and make this thread in the first place?

OP can you post pics of your call log showing them calling and harassing you? I would like to see the number of times they did it and the call duration.
Woofersetc, can you post some of the phone conversations you had with the OP?
The only reason I am responding is because you are a mod. I think I have provided more than enough information to support that this happened; per your request.

The phone conversations and prank cslls happened almost a month abd a half ago; the day I received the sub and the few days to follow. My call log ends at Jan. 27 at this point. I have Straight Talk service so I had to request a copy of my call logs for the authorities, but it is not something that is readily available due to it being a prepaid service.

I want to see the documentation of the serial number sent by Woofers and the documentation of the serial number on the sub received as the return. That alone would make or break this thread.. and supposedly Woofers has this proof. Lets see it.

I dont want to see a letter from ID simply saying it dont match. I want to see 2.....2......................2 different serial numbers documented. Otherwise this is complete BS. Op may be an ***, he may have cussed employees like a dog, dont matter whatsoever. What matters is someone is wrong here as far as the business transaction goes. The HELL with the phone calls. completely irrelevant to this scam scenario.

Hello Guys. This is Frankie the Tech Director over here at Image Dynamics. First off I'd like to apologize to smoothfidelity for the issue at hand. But before making any accusations about Image Dynamics, I'd like to ask if you have tried to contact them concerning this issue. We have no firsthand knowledge of this incident. I would personally like to extend any help I can in resolving this issue. Please contact me at the office so I can follow up and rectify the issue.

Best regards,

Frankie - Image Dynamics Technical Director

I want to see the documentation of the serial number sent by Woofers and the documentation of the serial number on the sub received as the return. That alone would make or break this thread.. and supposedly Woofers has this proof. Lets see it.
I dont want to see a letter from ID simply saying it dont match. I want to see 2.....2......................2 different serial numbers documented. Otherwise this is complete BS. Op may be an ***, he may have cussed employees like a dog, dont matter whatsoever. What matters is someone is wrong here as far as the business transaction goes. The HELL with the phone calls. completely irrelevant to this scam scenario.
This isnt conclusive either, if woofersetc is at fault they could have switched in any serial number that didnt match

This isnt conclusive either, if woofersetc is at fault they could have switched in any serial number that didnt match

Hello Guys. This is Frankie the Tech Director over here at Image Dynamics. First off I'd like to apologize to smoothfidelity for the issue at hand. But before making any accusations about Image Dynamics, I'd like to ask if you have tried to contact them concerning this issue. We have no firsthand knowledge of this incident. I would personally like to extend any help I can in resolving this issue. Please contact me at the office so I can follow up and rectify the issue.
Best regards,

Frankie - Image Dynamics Technical Director
Frankie has been called. We just had a conversation, and he is looking into what actually happened on ID's end. I look forward to hearing what he finds out.

The only reason I am responding is because you are a mod. I think I have provided more than enough information to support that this happened; per your request.
The phone conversations and prank cslls happened almost a month abd a half ago; the day I received the sub and the few days to follow. My call log ends at Jan. 27 at this point. I have Straight Talk service so I had to request a copy of my call logs for the authorities, but it is not something that is readily available due to it being a prepaid service.
I'm not trying to disprove anything you have said just like I'm not taking Woofersetc's side. I would just like to see the list of phonce calls Woofersetc made to you, and hear the conversation that Woofersetc recorded. I'm just trying to get both sides of the story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from