Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

WOW.. I like how common sense means nothing on CA lol. Proof was required on this individuals part just to keep the thread open.. now isnt it time for Woofers to provide proof or are they exempt because they are a business????

Because we ALL know businesses and old members dont scam:rolleyes:

I say proof or individual is right.

WOW.. I like how common sense means nothing on CA lol. Proof was required on this individuals part just to keep the thread open.. now isnt it time for Woofers to provide proof or are they exempt because they are a business????
Because we ALL know businesses and old members dont scam:rolleyes:

I say proof or individual is right.
Feel like I'm going against the flow of this thread, but I kinda have to agree. There's holes in the logic on both parties, but we all know there's three sides to a story:

1. His side

2. Their side

3. What actually happened

Feel like I'm going against the flow of this thread, but I kinda have to agree. There's holes in the logic on both parties, but we all know there's three sides to a story:
1. His side

2. Their side

3. What actually happened
agreed. but *IF* op is right, and he returned the sub he was sent, and then had his refund gangstered.. it's not going to matter who said what, who prankcalled who, who was rude, etc. Woofersetc will be in in deep sheit. And deservedly so.

The way the OP is behaving and arguing with members on this forum shows me he is an immature trouble maker. You are not talking about tens of thousands of dollars here, its a $250 sub. Take the new sub and move on, just you saying you would rather not take the new sub but move this over to other forums in my opinion goes to show what kind of person you are.

The way the OP is behaving and arguing with members on this forum shows me he is an immature trouble maker. You are not talking about tens of thousands of dollars here, its a $250 sub. Take the new sub and move on, just you saying you would rather not take the new sub but move this over to other forums in my opinion goes to show what kind of person you are.
If he is right and telling the truth, and got a shit ass busted sub, I agree with him. Prosecute. The hell with the $300bucks. Best to hit them where it hurts (criminal justice), especially after having the refund overturned. Give the scammer a criminal record. However, If he did attempt the switch game then whatever, he just wasted his time and more money (which I have to believe he knows....). Also, good luck proving defamation, lol. Thats a joke (some of yall must be related to Kevin). But I do like how in the provided ebay conversations, there was no new sub solution offered until prosecution was mentioned. That will be a "wtf" moment for any judicial court.

I just need more proof from the company. How did they KNOW it wasnt their sub? What WAS the serial number of the sub they sent? Do they have it documented? Is this documentation on the initial receipt? What is the serial number of the sub they got back? How and why did they get ID involved? to many questions that need to be answered by Woofers.

His rudeness and profanity is irrelevant in my book. Hell, if my cellphone bill is $3 more than its suppose to be I can get pretty ugly with the poor CS I get ahold of. But hey, Im an ass, and it gets results. With that said, its a SERVICE. I pay them to do right by me and offer me the best service. Same goes with buying subs, no matter who sells them. Its a service. You buy a new one, your suppose to get a new one. If I got a b-stock I'd get mean as fuck!!

you are a ******* idiot i hope the mods of this site bans your retarded a$$. They asked for damage in pictures you blew up and tried cussing them out , and they even offered you replacement sub , and you didn't want it because you wanted something for nothing . Actually i hope they press charges on you for falsifying a police report and trying to press charges on them (I believe your threats are empty and just trying to get your money back , and keep the new subs for free) If i were wooferetc i would do just that . You really must not have thought they would read your little review you posted here . I hate people like you scamming Bishes are the lowest of the low people in my book . you may have got 3k view for this thread but most of them member here are on other forums as well , everyone knows your just a stupid as$ trying to get something for nothing
I don't like the way your talking to him. it really gives caraudio.com a bad image. this person has hardly spoken to you and you insist in throwing insults and vulgar. .. show some class.

Read the whole thread. Paypal told me Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (image dynamics) stating that the serial numbers are different. That is cooperation on ID's part. Even if Wooferetc. pulled the wool over their eyes, they are still part of this and it's up to them to defend themselves.
also the subs you might have sent back may have been a different version with different parts . from what i am reading in your little conversations it is as i was saying all along . You did The old switcheroo and wanted a refund ! they offered to replace the sub , and from the manufacturer directly and you denied the request . that is good customer service , especially them knowing you pulled switched subs . I'm glad i removed my subscription from this thread ... All the evidence to me tells me you were shady from the beginning . When they asked you for photos of the damages from the sub and packing material , You got irate and spewed profanities at people . i have dealt with people like you before . Just glad i wasn't the one you tried to scam

I don't like the way your talking to him. it really gives caraudio.com a bad image. this person has hardly spoken to you and you insist in throwing insults and vulgar. .. show some class.
I've been on the other side of the stick and it pisses me off when people do this .

I've been on the other side of the stick and it pisses me off when people do this .

agreed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from