Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Seriously, though, I think you're being a bit brash, man. He's been compliant with just about every request you've made so far with the exception of the sub pics which, to me, would be the nail in the coffin. OP, did you photograph the unboxing?

also the subs you might have sent back may have been a different version with different parts . from what i am reading in your little conversations it is as i was saying all along . You did The old switcheroo and wanted a refund ! they offered to replace the sub , and from the manufacturer directly and you denied the request . that is good customer service , especially them knowing you pulled switched subs . I'm glad i removed my subscription from this thread ... All the evidence to me tells me you were shady from the beginning . When they asked you for photos of the damages from the sub and packing material , You got irate and spewed profanities at people . i have dealt with people like you before . Just glad i wasn't the one you tried to scam
he says he wants nothing more than to prove they did him wrong. why do you not doubt woofers side, at all? are you affiliated?

:wow:Triple!? good one neo.
Thanks. I succeeded at failing.

It's so hard to take sides right now. I feel like I'm gonna 50-50-90 this and feel like a horse's ass when I pick the wrong one. Thank God I don't have to serve jury duty.

I do not for 1 second think smooth would go through with legal actions unless he was skarred over, and wanted to let us know what happened. If things happened like he says, you are damm sure I would take legal action! Woofers came on here and said they had proof he sent back the wrong sub. If anything he should sue them for defemation. This was cleared up until woofers decided to appeal. What proof does anyone have? The only reason I see smooth trying to prosecute is because he was wronged to a point where he could not be paid off to make it go away. When a judge looks at EVERYTHING, I believe they will agree. I do have to say you should clear ID of ANY kind of attempt to defraud you.

he says he wants nothing more than to prove they did him wrong. why do you not doubt woofers side, at all? are you affiliated?
no im not affiliated with them but everything that was said they tried every oppertunity to make it right before he came here and ran 2 companies names in the mud , he showed the ebay conversations with them . all he wanted was a refund then they offer him a replacement even after they confirmed he sent different sub then he ordered ... i just hope he gets whats he deserves period

no im not affiliated with them but everything that was said they tried every oppertunity to make it right before he came here and ran 2 companies names in the mud , he showed the ebay conversations with them . all he wanted was a refund then they offer him a replacement even after they confirmed he sent different sub then he ordered ... i just hope he gets whats he deserves period
what if the harassment he claims is true? Also, why would the company appeal a refund just to offer a free replacement later? something is not adding up here, and its not the op's side, imo. not saying he did everything right, but something is definitely wrong if even half of what he's saying is legit.

if he was wronged then he should prosecute . but everything i read doesn't show me anything then he tried to get something for nothing . that is my opinion and i have had it happen to me on more than 1 occasion . especially with my soundstream amp! i lost 250 buck cause some dumb as$ got it and fried it and paypal refunded him , i had videos showing it was working right before i sent the amp to the guy and he still got refunded . LIKE i said before paypal don't watch video . i even posted multiple photos . I had this happen before on more than 1 occasion and it completely unfair to the seller . IF he was wronged . First off he had every oppertunity to take pictures of the said damage to the sub and packing . I'm done with my opinions in this thread ....

what if the harassment he claims is true? Also, why would the company appeal a refund just to offer a free replacement later? something is not adding up here, and its not the op's side, imo. not saying he did everything right, but something is definitely wrong if even half of what he's saying is legit.
first off i can't see a company harassing him over $250 bucks , that is peanuts to a company of their size . I really wish woofersetc would post the audio of his calls ... but like i said im done with the comments and I'm in no way affiliated with woofers or ID period . I shared my personal opinions . If u don't like it i could careless

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from