Wondering If this is a good Set for Price

oh yea get D4, its how you wire the sub to your amp. since the ppi does most power at 2ohms youll want a D4 to wire down to 2 ohms at the amp
Keep in mind if you get 2 woofers that are d4 you'll end up wiring to 1ohm and need a diff amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='C1500martin']Sub
SSA Store - SoundQubed HDS212 12 INCH SUBWOOFER (HDS212)

Amp
http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pow...UTF8&qid=1433904920&sr=8-1&keywords=ppi+650.1

wiring kit
Amazon.com : KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit : Vehicle Amplifier Wire And Wiring Kits : Car Electronics

@CSCStang for a custom ported enclosure

that is the cheapest itll get for bottom of the barrel quality stuff except the box thats top shelf if you get it from CSCStang[/QUOTE]

Pp amps worth a ***?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What vehicle are you trying to run? I do budget stuff for people a lot.... I'm the local go to for budget set ups lol. Not that I like it but it is what it is. So I have a lot of first hand experience with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.