Wondering If this is a good Set for Price

nope. never buy anything premade, pre fabed or pre anything. welcome. lets start with a whole budget but by seeing that im guessing not too much

Well I didnt wanna dump too much since It was my first set up but I could go more yeah how much is a decent set usually?
decent is subjective, but honestly i learned quickly anything worth money will cost. but i think youd be happy with entry level stuff, theres subs out there that cost $120 new, an amp like $200 at most used if your lucky youll find something cheaper. the amp kit $36, and a custom ported enclosure to yield the most output less than $200 shipped to you

But wouldnt a subwoofer, 2 12s, and a 1600 amp for 230 dollars be a deal?
those subwoofers are more door stops then subs. the amp is maybe 500w, the amp kit is worth like $5 and the box is a pre fab sealed worth $20

But wouldnt a subwoofer, 2 12s, and a 1600 amp for 230 dollars be a deal?
The subs are crap... The amp is crap... The box is sealed and crap made of cheap Chinese mdf that wire is low quality... Everything about this setup is super cheaply made the false list price makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside but guess what at 230 bucks they are probably profiting over 130 off you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='C1500martin']Sub
SSA Store - SoundQubed HDS212 12 INCH SUBWOOFER (HDS212)

Amp
http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pow...UTF8&qid=1433904920&sr=8-1&keywords=ppi+650.1

wiring kit
Amazon.com : KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit : Vehicle Amplifier Wire And Wiring Kits : Car Electronics

@CSCStang for a custom ported enclosure

that is the cheapest itll get for bottom of the barrel quality stuff except the box thats top shelf if you get it from CSCStang[/QUOTE]

Entry level ;) and a setup like this will put your faggety friends and their kickers and Rockford phosphates to shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i'll do that set up u posted then sounds good, i prolly dont wanna go over 300$ atm for a first set up if you get me. which this wont I dont think :p Thanks though, I was really going to buy that set but I figured i should run it over a forum cuz ppl there aernt trying to screw people :p

I think i'll do that set up u posted then sounds good, i prolly dont wanna go over 300$ atm for a first set up if you get me. which this wont I dont think :p Thanks though, I was really going to buy that set but I figured i should run it over a forum cuz ppl there aernt trying to screw people :p
should be a tad bit over $300 but trust me very well worth it.

oh yea get D4, its how you wire the sub to your amp. since the ppi does most power at 2ohms youll want a D4 to wire down to 2 ohms at the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.