Wolfram W-1500 early amp dyno results....

That's true... But in this case it does appear to be the same as TS1.3K... I just saw some dyno numbers on one of those and the numbers seem pretty close to my test of the Wolfram (Though the uncertfied number for the TS looks more like my dynamic number at 1ohm).

At $229 this is a good amp, and certainly looks WAY nicer on the outside vs the TS. I know this isn't the regular price, but for now it's certainly a good deal....

?[emoji41]..
Hand drawn->transferred to 3d design-> stamped on board..

I never made an amp, but have made plenty motherboards.

Im a certified draftsman whether its architectual design or product drafting.

You clearly needed me to answer this so you knew the answer..

So now you make custom amps on top of those world class subs you custom make [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No *******. I've been down this road and gotten quotes.

Besides buying a pre-existing board you wouldn't even know who to f****** talk to about a design.

I'm telling you around about price that I got quoted you're welcome to get a quote from a manufacturing company and let me know how that goes

Yeah good deal for the power sure.
Just a little too early for me to say yes or no to them yet. Gotta make sure they don't pull a coleman.
yeah ct even taking a beating on fu group on fb.. maybe in 6 months be able to buy a strato 12 for $99 i'd have to try it lol..

No *******. I've been down this road and gotten quotes.Besides buying a pre-existing board you wouldn't even know who to f****** talk to about a design.

I'm telling you around about price that I got quoted you're welcome to get a quote from a manufacturing company and let me know how that goes
Why would i need to talk to anyone about a design.

Ill just figure out the specs needed then design to the spec.

Then talk to a sales rep to get a production test run quote.

The first price you get on the beta/alpha build wont be the same as a finalized build.

You honestly keep talking soooo much like you know sh1t, you got to be the most 1ditoic person here to argue production with me.

Why would i need to talk to anyone about a design.
Ill just figure out the specs needed then design to the spec.

Then talk to a sales rep to get a production test run quote.

The first price you get on the beta/alpha build wont be the same as a finalized build.

You honestly keep talking soooo much like you know sh1t, you got to be the most 1ditoic person here to argue production with me.

Let's see you do it then. You are clueless. You will get the same board everyone else gets otherwise your going to pay out the *** for something custom.

I've inquired about it. You on the other hand are talking out your ***.

Let's see you do it then. You are clueless. You will get the same board everyone else gets otherwise your going to pay out the *** for something custom.I've inquired about it. You on the other hand are talking out your ***.
Bruh i got a pickle with your name on it.

draw me a schematic for a class D power supply.oh and get you some custom boards built.

you need to stop and think about things before you say stuff like that about a company.

its extremely expensive to get your own boards custom built. im talking 25k and you have to order another 50k in amps. so 75k for 250 2500s.. so your talking about 600 a pop for a 2500. not really logical.
there is no custom boards, its all pick and choose from a catalog premade predesigned with a blank slate for you to put your name on it. This is how it is with almost all car audio companies nowadays. I dont need to stop and think, its fking obvious and common knowledge.

Yes you can have the build house do a custom board. I wanted to do so to avoid people doing exactly this.
its not worth it most of the times, the more profitable business move is to use pre-existing designs and rebadge. Its all about the bottom line and staying in the green. I have a furniture company and I can have the factory build me some custom furniture i design but i'd be losing money unless i charge up the @ss. Fk that. Its basic business sense to anyone that ever owned a successful business.

its not worth it most of the times, the more profitable business move is to use pre-existing designs and rebadge. Its all about the bottom line and staying in the green. I have a furniture company and I can have the factory build me some custom furniture i design but i'd be losing money unless i charge up the @ss. Fk that. Its basic business sense to anyone that ever owned a successful business.
That's my point. But you can modify off current designs.

For example if I took a 5k board and added much more expensive and powerful transistors and larger transformers they would do it but it would cost you.

That's my point. But you can modify off current designs.For example if I took a 5k board and added much more expensive and powerful transistors and larger transformers they would do it but it would cost you.
however as a new company, you cant really charge higher prices and you just need to make a name for yourself first so that would mean keeping sh*t stock until you have enough capital to even think about swapping internals. Most of these companies stay in that zone for the longest time until they are established like sundown, DD and IA.

however as a new company, you cant really charge higher prices and you just need to make a name for yourself first so that would mean keeping sh*t stock until you have enough capital to even think about swapping internals. Most of these companies stay in that zone for the longest time until they are established like sundown, DD and IA.
Best start up company with its own amp design is diamondboxx.
He makes good money on a custom design and didnt spend millions lmao..

Not hard to build your own board to produce your own product if you have the solder skills.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.