Wolfram W-1500 early amp dyno results....

Yup Jeff....some copycaters out there, just under a diff name.
Not really copying when the designs were around for over decades. Its free game for whoever pays for the shipment and rebadge. I bet you there were other amps before C2 audio that used the same design,

Looks like copying to me if other companies are using the same or close boards in diff amp chassis. Happens all the time. Not just car audio either.

Chevy S10/S10 blazer same as GMC Sonoma

Kraft single individual wrapped cheese slices vs store brands. It's the same, just diff taste.

USB drives...god knows how many brands there are for the same thing!!

Looks like copying to me if other companies are using the same or close boards in diff amp chassis. Happens all the time. Not just car audio either.
Chevy S10/S10 blazer same as GMC Sonoma

Kraft single individual wrapped cheese slices vs store brands. It's the same, just diff taste.

USB drives...god knows how many brands there are for the same thing!!
Chevy/GM/GMC/Cadillac all one company ?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is a difference between copying and cobranding under one Corp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .

If Wolfram wants to sell these boards at a price under C2 and TS, more power to them, both of those companies bought off the shelf as well. But if they intend on selling at the same prices... Well they offer no advantage over the others.

If it’s rated accurately and doesn’t claim groundbreaking technology who cares if it uses guts from something tried and true? There’s plenty of examples I can think of outside the car audio industry that do this exact thing. Take Cummins for example, there’s dozens of companies that use these engines because they are tried and true so why change? I’m sure other people can add to this with their own example. I’m taking my morning s h i t so I’m still not fully awake lol

If it’s rated accurately and doesn’t claim groundbreaking technology who cares if it uses guts from something tried and true? There’s plenty of examples I can think of outside the car audio industry that do this exact thing. Take Cummins for example, there’s dozens of companies that use these engines because they are tried and true so why change? I’m sure other people can add to this with their own example. I’m taking my morning s h i t so I’m still not fully awake lol
I agree, I have no problem with the others that do it. Just hope they realize that since they have no unique selling position they will need to be priced under the established names for a while.

Tmi man...could have left it out lol

Not really copying when the designs were around for over decades. Its free game for whoever pays for the shipment and rebadge. I bet you there were other amps before C2 audio that used the same design,
draw me a schematic for a class D power supply.

oh and get you some custom boards built.

you need to stop and think about things before you say stuff like that about a company.

its extremely expensive to get your own boards custom built. im talking 25k and you have to order another 50k in amps. so 75k for 250 2500s.. so your talking about 600 a pop for a 2500. not really logical.

draw me a schematic for a class D power supply.oh and get you some custom boards built.

you need to stop and think about things before you say stuff like that about a company.

its extremely expensive to get your own boards custom built. im talking 25k and you have to order another 50k in amps. so 75k for 250 2500s.. so your talking about 600 a pop for a 2500. not really logical.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]?????????
Most expensive part is tooling the board and have circuit board design drawn and finalized.

After that production price goes down..

Wtfyutalknboutboy

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]?????????
Most expensive part is tooling the board and have circuit board design drawn and finalized.

After that production price goes down..

Wtfyutalknboutboy

been there done that. you don't know ****. like i said lets see your drawings. if you can design it who's going to design it for you?you don't have a clue how boards are made. lol

been there done that. you don't know ****. like i said lets see your drawings. if you can design it who's going to design it for you?you don't have a clue how boards are made. lol
?[emoji41]..
Hand drawn->transferred to 3d design-> stamped on board..

I never made an amp, but have made plenty motherboards.

Im a certified draftsman whether its architectual design or product drafting.

You clearly needed me to answer this so you knew the answer..

So now you make custom amps on top of those world class subs you custom make [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Since these boards are proven Korean designs, what kind of
I'm really curious as well... can't wait to hear the stories after people try loading them at .67 or .5 ohm loads for daily... maybe they'll hang with electrical upgrades... if not...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.