Wolfram W-1500 early amp dyno results....

there is no custom boards, its all pick and choose from a catalog premade predesigned with a blank slate for you to put your name on it. This is how it is with almost all car audio companies nowadays. I dont need to stop and think, its fking obvious and common knowledge.
There are still custom boards, but usually they are from the BIG companies like Kicker, Rockford, JL Audio, Harman (JBL, Infinity) etc...

Just saw on Banginbros FB page... the wolfram amps are now another 10% off with code. So like 205 for 1500, and 360 for 3k.

Very good deals

Just saw on Banginbros FB page... the wolfram amps are now another 10% off with code. So like 205 for 1500, and 360 for 3k.
Very good deals
Heck yea....I think people aren't buying because they're scared of a new company. But certainly can't pass up on those deals. Amps already been dyno'd...

People said the same thing about Audio Legion.

I bought the 3500 for 540 when they came out. Was strong as ****, I railed on it daily at 0.5 for a year. Sold it, still going strong.

I also bought a bc2k when they came out for cheap, that also worked out fine

Thank you for the tests sir! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem at all.... I plan on having my video of it up by the end of the weekend. Wish I could have had it up before you sale ends... Was also considering ordering a 125.4 to test as well, but haven't made up my mind yet...

Love the look of the amp, amp looks grey in the photos but is more of a "brownish" brushed nickel like finish to it.

No problem at all.... I plan on having my video of it up by the end of the weekend. Wish I could have had it up before you sale ends... Was also considering ordering a 125.4 to test as well, but haven't made up my mind yet...
Love the look of the amp, amp looks grey in the photos but is more of a "brownish" brushed nickel like finish to it.
Yes sir, it definitely changes colors depending on lighting conditions!

Yes sir, it definitely changes colors depending on lighting conditions!

Really?! Interesting! I don't think any other amps on the market offers that. Consider it an added bonus to buyers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.