Wolfram audio

literally could have bought yourself a taramps bass 15k, vital power 700.1, or twisted sounds/synergy and got way more for your money.
I'm 100% all for boycotting american bass amps until they get their sh*t together, its been relatively trash tier amps for trash tier pricing.
I agree completely, I doubt you remember but these amps are the cause of the buyer's remorse that I was speaking of in the other threads, where you were helping me with my front stage. when I bought them I didn't know about the vital power, but was really wanting twisted or Synergy amps. was just too scared to order something that big at the time, but that's definitely changed now, and I wish I could get a redo but I can't. so I'm going to run them till I can either sell them and get something different, or I blow them and get something different. But yeah f*** American bass, and vfl audio amps until they get their s*** together, I won't buy another one. every amp in the vfl line looks like a well-built Korean, but are all overrated from what I've read, which is just retarded b******* and I don't have time for that.

For the earlier comment, both Skar and American Bass / VFL audio all use S&I for a buildhouse, not Zenon.
What's up man love the videos, you obviously know a thing or two about amps, so this is a legit question not a smart-*** comment, hope you don't take it that way. but I don't see where I said anything that was wrong in any of my post all I said was that the Wolfram 3000.1 doesn't use a twisted sounds board, and that it looks similar to a skar 3500, but is definitely different. didn't get in to build houses because I was only trying to prevent people from saying all Wolfram amps use Twisted boards because I don't believe that they do. apparently some people disagree with that, so maybe you can fill me in on where I went wrong? I don't want to be the one spreading misinformation.

What's up man love the videos, you obviously know a thing or two about amps, so this is a legit question not a smart-*** comment, hope you don't take it that way. but I don't see where I said anything that was wrong in any of my post all I said was that the Wolfram 3000.1 doesn't use a twisted sounds board, and that it looks similar to a skar 3500, but is definitely different. didn't get in to build houses because I was only trying to prevent people from saying all Wolfram amps use Twisted boards because I don't believe that they do. apparently some people disagree with that, so maybe you can fill me in on where I went wrong? I don't want to be the one spreading misinformation.
I didn't see anything horribly wrong with your post. When you get to circuit boards especially Korean 3K and above amps, a lot of them are going to have a lot of similarity, but it doesn't mean they are the same design, build quality, output, or build house. S&I is a good buildhouse, so is Zenon. Both Twisted Sounds and Wolfram use Zenon boards, however that doesn't mean that each Wolfram amp has a Twisted Sounds counterpart and vice versa.

I didn't see anything horribly wrong with your post. When you get to circuit boards especially Korean 3K and above amps, a lot of them are going to have a lot of similarity, but it doesn't mean they are the same design, build quality, output, or build house. S&I is a good buildhouse, so is Zenon. Both Twisted Sounds and Wolfram use Zenon boards, however that doesn't mean that each Wolfram amp has a Twisted Sounds counterpart and vice versa.
Thanks bro, well said, that is all I was trying to say, probably made a little confusion with the extra ranting. it's just when people bring up the Wolfram 3000.1 others automatically say Wolfram amps have the same boards as Twisted amps, and that is not true, entirely at least anyway. it's not really a big deal but there is a difference a big difference in the Wolfram 3000.1 and the Twisted 2.8 k, and people who are thinking about buying one of these two amps should know the difference, in my opinion. however with that said they are both top-notch in my eyes and and put out close to similar power. I would gladly run either one over my vfl comp 4k's just because they are both honestly rated or underrated, and a way better value for the money.

The amps can use the same boards but it's the pats combination and quality that makes the difference. Think of a small block Chevy. The block is the same but it's the parts combination that makes the Horsepower and torque rating difference.

all overrated from what I've read, which is just retarded b******* and I don't have time for that.
3tpjg2

Consumers keep buying from dishonest brands who lie about power ratings. It's just good business sense to use that form of marketing at this point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.