Wiring question----

Participant count
  • Participant list

krider

I know there hasn't been much activity on this thread but I have seen two different wiring diagrams and could use some help explaining?

I have Fosgate P300-1 = 300rms x1 2ohms

Have a Fosgate P2 DVC 4ohm.

The diagrams for DVC 4ohm from 2ohm amp varied. Crutchfield has a different wiring than kicker for example?

I have it wired mono 2ohm from the amp to the positive left coil and the negative left coil. Then jumped from + over to + on the right coil and - over - on the left coil.

Crutchfield has them going to positive on left coil and negative on the right coil then? Clear as mud?

Maybe I am seeing things differently but any help would be appreciated. I had one sub go out and want to make sure my wiring wasnt the issue before I order a new.

See attachments if they save on here.

View attachment 26554796 Subwoofer, Speaker & Amp Wiring Diagrams | KICKER®

View attachment 26554797 http://images.crutchfieldonline.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/1DVC_2-ohm_mono.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.