Wiring Question

Participant count
  • Participant list
if u want a clean look then get male ends if they cant be had u can definitely splice into them no problem

You could use a male connector and connect it that way. Or like the saying goes-there is a thousand ways to make hot water. The only right way is what you decide it to be. One wayt is you cut the insulation back on both pieces of wire exposing atleast half an inch a piece. Cut a piece of heat shrink tubing much longer than needed to cover the bare wire and slide it on one of the cables. Take the bare wires of each cable and seperate them into several smaller clusters of bare wires. Take both cables and twist a small cluster of wire with another cluster on the other cable folding back toward the speaker. Take another group of clusters and twist together folding back the opposite way of the previous cables. Now that all the bare wires are happily twisted together with the other wires slip the heat shrink tubing over the connection and apply hot air. There is many many different ways to connect wires. I like to make my own rca cables and speaker wires utilizing copper or silver. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.