Wiring Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hammy
10+ year member

detroit
Arg feel free to laugh or say use the search button ( which I did, but in all of 5 minutes I couldn't find a similiar post. ) Anyway tomorrow I finally get my box, and I'm gonna install my shivas / jbl 1200.1 My question is, there's 2 positive terminals and 2 negative terminals on the jbl. If I hook up one sub to one set of terminals, and another to the other set, that would run the two subs in parallel correct? I would think so as they're coming off of the same power supply.

O yea also, I'm gonna be using 12 gauge wire to the speakers, really, would anyone have any really strong objections to this. I know I should upgrade.... but anyway I'll see how it sounds and all.

Thanks for your time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.