Wiring help

wtf is google??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

anyway you can not wire 1 4ohm sub to 4 ohms you would need two of those but you can however wire 1 2 ohm sub to four ohms by wiring the voices coils in series then the sub and amplifier in parallel so if you want 4 ohms buy the 2 ohm woofer

wtf is google??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
anyway you can not wire 1 4ohm sub to 4 ohms you would need two of those but you can however wire 1 2 ohm sub to four ohms by wiring the voices coils in series then the sub and amplifier in parallel so if you want 4 ohms buy the 2 ohm woofer
Useless posts are useless posts if he doesn't get it after I told him and gave him a link for everything he needs then don't bother... He obviously ant read and doesn't wanna do work himself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.