When I turn the volume up I hear it in my subs. . .

Participant count
  • Participant list

Black Truck 10
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an Alpine CDA-7995 headunit. Only when I am in AUX mode, I turn the volume up and my subs make clicking sounds. My aux cord isnt actually connected to anything right now, and it only does it when my source is AUX. Not on CD or Tuner. Where should I Start?

If there is nothing connected to your Aux cable,why are you using the Aux mode?

Easiest solution is,don't use Aux mode.Not trying to be a jerk or anything,just saying tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station. Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass...
Pull the head unit out, and at the harness use a test light to check 12v, ground, and Accessory. If all three are good, you have probably...
Nothing wrong with the system. humming sound. Just the amplifier. Just switch it to volume maximum, then enjoy the music there. Loud. Sorry...

About this thread

Black Truck 10

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Black Truck 10
Houston, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date