Wiring help. please help

i have a 1200 watt Sony amp powering 2 Sony 12" subs. I don't feel like it has the full power at all. When i take it to the auto zone they test the battery and it comes up bad. But when i pull the fuse off the wire going to the amp. Then the battery tests good. Why is that? I was also wondering if this makes a difference, the size of the wire from the battery going to the amp is 10 gauge.

If the battery load test fails when the amp fuse is in place, then this means your amp is pulling power when the vehicle is off.

Check your amp remote and make sure it is not constantly pulling power.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
You're the man. Give me your number so I can just call you the next time I have a question instead of having to make a post here. Lol. Thank you...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...

About this thread

lreyesthe2nd

lreyesthe2nd
Highland, New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
los33