Wiring components in parallel??

Participant count
  • Participant list

skyline

I have a 2 channel Signat amp (2x60watt RMS @ 4ohm) that I want to use to power my components (4ohm) and sub (4ohm DVC). The amp is 2 ohm stable.

What do you guys think of the quality of Signat??

I plan to wire the components in parallel, placing a 2 ohm load on the amp...is this feasible?

Why don't you see many people doing this?

I will also wire the sub in parallel. I'm not after a powerful system, just something that sounds good!

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i'm sorry to say this, but you are going to need another amp. the reason people dont do that is because they loose fade and balance options. it would just make more sense to either run the amp bridged to the sub and the comps off the HU, or get another amp for the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.