Will this sub setup sound good

J0be

I ordered a new sub setup for my new ride I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the equipment and will it get loud? also how's the sq?

Setup:

Cadence Z5000 Amp

2 Cadence Ultra Drive 12's

ProBox Prefab Down Fire box to fit under Back seat of 2004 Extended Cab Chevy Silverado With 0.70 cu ft of airspace per sub

Gettin are you serious or is is sarcasm. Their are good stuff besides those subs, but those are really good but its not all thats good. But like i said i haven't heard about cadence.

my friend has cadence 5.25" comps, 4x6 plates and one of their 4-channel amps, everything sounds quite good to me and he has never had a problem with any of their stuff, their amps are some of the best out there

Yeah i used to have 2 Cadence amps and Cadence 6 in splits.. the Splits went nice but the amps didnt give out the best power i didnt think..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.